Privacy and Cookie Policies
The Information That We Collect
We collect personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name and your email address. We do not collect any personally identifiable information unless you give your explicit consent.
We may collect non-personally identifiable, anonymous information like the number of website visits we receive. These statistics are used internally only and do not contain personal information. Nor can personal information be derived from these statistics.
How We Use Collected Information
- The information that we collect is only used for the purposes that we clearly state before we ask you to provide the information.
- We do not send promotional emails to your email address unless you have opted in for this service. We make it explicitly clear to you what you are signing up for.
- We use the information to customize and improve the user experience and to formulate relevant content for our readers.
- We may use the information in answering queries or providing feedback to you. We may also use non-personally identifying information to formulate surveys or questionnaires.
- To handle complaints or provide operational notices.
With Whom We Share Collected Information
- We do not distribute any form of personal information. We do not rent, sell, or share the information that we collect.
- Your personal information may only be disclosed if the following conditions are met:
- If we are legally required to do so;
- To protect the rights and property of Enhanced Insurance;
- Should our records show that fraudulent and deceptive activities are practiced, and we must notify the government;
- Should any communication that you share on the Website suggest harm to others.
Security of the Gathered Information
All appropriate electronic and physical measures have been taken to prevent unauthorized access or the disclosure of your personal information.
“Cookies” are simple computer files that a web service places on your hard drive. They are not able to run programs and cannot deliver malware to your computer. Each user is assigned a personal cookie that is designed to improve their browsing experience.
When you access a website using cookies, you may accept or decline them. The site will still function if you opt to decline cookies, but your access to features may be limited.
The majority of web browsers accept cookies by default. If you’d rather not allow this, you must check your browser’s settings.
Follow the instructions for the browser you use to disable cookies. You will find more information about disabling and deleting cookies from the major browsers below.
Should you wish to disable cookies selectively per site, you should check how to do so on the sites concerned.